What You’ll Do
- Cruise the waterways of Tam Coc
- Visit the ancient temples of Hoa Lu
- Go to the rock temple of the Bich Dong Pagoda
- Enjoy the serene lakes and karst mountains of Thung Nang
What to Expect
Upon arrival at the remains of Hoa Lu, learn about the kings of the Dinh Dynasty, and admire the 2 temples of the former royal capital, one of them dedicated to Emperor Dinh and the other in memory of Emperor Le.
After lunch at a local restaurant, cruise the waterways of Thung Nang by boat, sailing along small streams past the tiny villages of the Red River. See bountiful paddy fields and the rich fauna of the river reeds. Admire the pristine landscape and serene lakes, with the karst mountains reflected in the water.
End your tour with a visit to the Bich Dong Pagoda Temple, nestled tightly under the rocks of Tam Coc, before driving back to Hanoi for the end of the tour services.
- Pick-up and drop off from Ha Noi
- Transportation by air-conditioned mininbus
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- Travel insurance
- English-speaking guide (other languages available on request, but may be subject to a surcharge)
What’s Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
For more information about Tam Coc tours, please visit our website. Have a nice trip!